Choosing the right office seating depends on the purpose and use so that you can optimize your cost and the comfort of your space.
- Ergonomic Chairs are optimal for comfort customization and offer a wide variety of adjustable features and settings
- Executive Chairs are usually large, padded chairs that make an impression
- Conference Chairs have minimal settings with fixed arms and minimal ergonomic features, design is minimal and sleek
- Training Chairs are made to stack or fold for simple stowing when not in use, and may offer optional casters or other accessories
- Multipurpose Chairs are used for everything from break rooms to break out areas and come in a variety of sizes, colors, finishes, and heights
- Drafting Stools are made for standing-height table options and have minimal settings with a foot rest for comfortable sitting
If you already have a specific solution in mind, contact us.Discover More Furnishing Solutions